Our latest addition to the Restoration Collection®, Anthology, captures the true essence of natural beauty. Anthology combines the three most widely used species in flooring; White Oak, Hickory, and Maple. Each is unique in individual character, grain and color variation. When all 3 are blended together they create a spectacular visual canvas that is both rich and dramatic. Anthology is Mannington’s first laminate flooring pattern to feature 20 unique plank visuals, more than 2X our competition. This variety adds to the realism and beauty of this timeless floor.
Second Quality - Expect Visible Imperfections in this Material - SOLD AS IS
We buy first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry. By paying only a fraction of the retail price, we get great discounted flooring and pass those incredible savings on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
- Mannington Restoration Collection Brand Laminate Flooring - 8" Wide x 50.5" in Length
- Environmentally Friendly - Scratch Resistant - Easy To Install - Fade and Stain Resistant
- USA Made - Can Be Installed On All Levels - Subtle Wire Brush Finish - Micro Bevel Edge
- Easy to Maintain - Easy Click Together Locking System Helps Prevent Water Damage And Warping
- Second Quality - No Factory Warranty - Sold As Is
Second Quality - this material can have visible imperfections - sold as is
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Saw/Laminate Cutter