Mullican Hillshire Oak Suede 3" Engineered Hardwood Flooring. Nothing says classic like a hardwood floor. This genuine oak plank floor features an eye-catching light golden hardwood accented by a smooth finish and beveled edges. Random length design brings character to this discount engineered hardwood flooring, while tongue and groove installation offers a versatile array of installation options. The Oak Suede discount engineered hardwood flooring will make a statement for years to come.
Each plank is 3 inches wide with a random length and 3/8 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 25.5 square feet of flooring. This is a Cabin Grade product. This product is sold as is with no returns. This product does not include a warranty.
Although our Factory Seconds are made using the same exacting specifications and techniques as first quality products sold at specialty flooring retailers, they are selected out by the manufacturer due to certain differences such as shorter boards, knots, and mineral streaks, to name a few. The differences might not even be visible! We don't open the boxes or inspect these Factory Seconds when they come to us; even though the floors may have some visible distinctions our customers love being able take advantage of our incredible discounts and get a great wood floor at 50-75% off the normal retail price.
- Real Oak Suede Engineered Hardwood - Each Plank Measures 3" Wide - 3/8" Thick - Random Lengths
- Smooth Surface - Tongue & Groove Installation - CARB 2 Compliant
- Must Take the Entire Lot at this Low Price
- Micro Beveled Edges - Scratch and Stain Resistant - Made in the USA
- Cabin Grade Quality - 5 Year Finish Warranty
No Factory WarrantyThis wood is classified as cabin grade. It may have a few more knots and mineral streaks and maybe shorter length boards. All material is installable. SOLD AS IS!
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)