Mohawk Eastridge Value Collection Silvermist Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring. With a name that summons up images of wind-swept fields and foggy mornings, this wholesale genuine oak features charcoal coloration underscored by the barest hint of smoky blue. Rich grain pattern and a matte finish accentuates the distinctive random length design. The Silvermist Oak discount solid hardwood flooring is durable, family friendly, and can be installed by nailing or stapling.
Each plank is 5 inches wide with a random length and 3/4 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 19 square feet of flooring. This is a Cabin Grade product. This product does not include a warranty.
Although our Factory Seconds are made using the same exacting specifications and techniques as first quality products sold at specialty flooring retailers, they are selected out by the manufacturer due to certain differences such as shorter boards, knots, and mineral streaks, to name a few. The differences might not even be visible! We don't open the boxes or inspect these Factory Seconds when they come to us; even though the floors may have some visible distinctions our customers love being able take advantage of our incredible discounts and get a great wood floor at 50-75% off the normal retail price.
- Each Plank Measures 5" Wide With 3/4" Solid Hardwood Thickness - Distinctive Random Length
- Must Take Entire Lot at this Special Low Price
- Adds Instant Value To Your Home - Easy To Care For - Hightly Durable
- Tongue and Groove Installation - CARB 2 Compliant - Nail or Staple Down
- Eastridge Cabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty backed by Mohawk Industries
5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural Warranty
Mohawk Industries stands behind the Eastridge Collection with a 5 Year Manufacturer's Finish Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)