Mohawk Eastidge Oak Oxford Engineered Hardwood Flooring. Do you love the 5" Oak Oxford but want something different? This narrower width version is here for you! This timeless genuine oak hardwood features robust coffee coloring, modern low gloss finish, and beveled edges. Each plank is protected by an aluminum oxide coating for extra resistance to impact, staining, scratching, and wear to make a great family friendly floor! The Eastridge Oak Oxford discount engineered hardwood flooring can be nailed, stapled, floated, or glued.
Each plank is 3 inches wide with a random length and 3/8 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 28.25 square feet of flooring. This is a Cabin Grade product.
We buy first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry. By paying only a fraction of the retail price, we get great discounted flooring and pass those incredible savings on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
- Beautiful Oxford Oak 3" Wide 3/8" Engineered Hardwood Flooring - Great Value For the Money!
- Made in USA - Engineered Construction- CARB 2 Compliant - Tongue and Groove Installation
- Scratch, Stain and Wear Resistant Wear Surface - Perfect For Any Room in the House
- Must Take Entire Lot at This Low Special Price
- Eastridge Cabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty backed by Mohawk Industries
5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural Warranty
Mohawk Industries stands behind the Eastridge Collection with a 5 Year Manufacturer's Finish Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)