Shipping & Pick Up
Posted on Mar 9th 2010 Posted by Meredith — Comments ↓
Our goal at Floors To Your Home.com is to make purchasing a floor–EASY & AFFORDABLE.
That is the reason we offer NO-HASSEL SHIPPING on the products we sell.
1. You may always call us during normal business hours for a no obligation shipping quote. Currently we only ship to the continental U.S. and Canada.
2. You may go online through our check out process and have us calculate a shiiping quote for you. Don’t click CHECK-OUT unless you are ready to confirm your total order.
3. YOU MAY PICK UP YOUR ORDER WITH FREE SHIPPING AT OUR INDIANAPOLIS, IN LOCATION–PLEASE CALL 1-800-804-5251 FOR DIRECTIONS. If you pick the order up yourself, it will be subject to Indiana’s 7% sales tax. If you send a trucking company to pick it up, that tax will not apply.
4. When your order arrives, you want to be sure the quantities match what you ordered. To guarantee customer satisfaction, please make note of the following when you receive your order.
- Unless specifically requested (additional cost), all deliveries are curbside. This means that someone must be present to check the delivery and take the material from the truck into your home or business. The driver will only unload to the curbside and is not allowed to enter your home.
- If you are not at home when the truck arrives, the material will go back to the terminal, and the trucking company will charge you extra storage fees.
- DO NOT LET THE DRIVER LEAVE UNTIL YOU HAVE VERIFIED THE PRODUCT IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND THAT ALL OF THE MATERIAL IS ACCOUNTED FOR. Any damages or missing items must be noted on your delivery receipt, specifically, completely, and in detail. If not noted, you will be required to file directly with the freight carrier. Please read more about this on our TERMS & POLICIES page.
- Visually inspect the entire shipment.
- Make sure to note missing items or damaged materials. The order confirmation email you receive from us will list all the materials and quantities you ordered. To see what your shipment should look like, and watch us show you the best process for checking the material and making notes, please watch this 4 minute video. It’s really helpful.
- Once your material is unloaded, it is recommended that you store the flooring for 3-7 days in the location where it is to be placed before you install it. This will allow the product to acclimate to the temperature and air conditions of the area.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER
If you would rather pick up your merchandise, you can do so at our location in Indianapolis, Indiana. We do not charge for any pick up fees.
Our regular business hours for pick up are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please call us and we will give you directions to our warehouse for your pick up.
You also have the option of picking up your merchandise at the truck terminal. Please call us and we will give you more information of how to do that and the savings you would incur.
We may offer promotions advertising FREE SHIPPING on certain products. In every case, a MINIMUM ORDER OF CARTONS always applies. If FREE SHIPPING is offered on a product, we will arrange the shipment of the flooring directly to the customer’s home, free of any shipping or handling charges. Be aware that the products that have free shipping are always clearly marked FREE SHIPPING. Please call or e-mail us if you have any questions in regards to what products have free shipping. FREE SHIPPING ONLY APPLIES TO CONTINENTAL U.S. …also, if accessories are added to the order, such as installation kits, the freight on those will be prorated.
If the customer decides to return the material to us, and Floors To Your Home did not commit an error-then the customer will be responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping costs.
Follow Team Floors To Your Home on Facebook