What is Mohawk UltraWood?
UltraWood is an unconventional hardwood flooring. The wood veneer used in UltraWood is really thin: 0.6 millimeters which is equivalent to 3/128th of an inch! This veneer is mounted onto an HDF core - similar to the HDF core used for laminate flooring (HDF is the acronym for High Density Fiberboard). In a nutshell, UltraWood is constructed very much like a laminate floor, except the actual decor is real wood veneer vs a photographic paper as is the case with laminate flooring. This unique construction reduces the amount of Oak, Hickory and Pecan trees harvested, and produces various performance benefits.
Featuring complete waterproof protection from surface to subfloor, UltraWood is also made to resist scratches, wear and dents—making it the ultimate performance hardwood.
Each plank is 9 inches wide - 81" in Length and 3/8 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 30.64 square feet of flooring. This is a Cabin Grade product. This is a Click Together Installation product. This product is sold As Is. This product does not include a warranty.
Although our Factory Seconds are made using the same exacting specifications and techniques as first quality products sold at specialty flooring retailers, they are selected out by the manufacturer due to certain differences such as shorter boards, knots, and mineral streaks, to name a few. The differences might not even be visible! We don't open the boxes or inspect these Factory Seconds when they come to us; even though the floors may have some visible distinctions our customers love being able take advantage of our incredible discounts and get a great wood floor at 50-75% off the normal retail price.
- Elegant White Oak Hardwood - 9" Wide - 3/8" Engineered Hardwood Flooring - 81" in Length
- Finished in the USA - Engineered Construction- CARB 2 Compliant - Click Together Installation
- Everlast Hardwood Protection System That Reinforces Its Hardwood Veneer Against Scratches, Wear and Dents
- Free Shipping - 25 Carton Minimum Purchase
- Cabin Grade Quality - Expect Some Visual Imperfections - Sold As Is
Installation & Warranty
Sold As IsCabin Grade - Expect Some Visual Imperfections - Sold As Is
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)