Sophisticated and durable, True Tek Canere by Quick Step displays why hardwood will perpetually be a timeless flooring option. Available in a number of wood species and colors, this Foliage Oak (oak) variant joins value with jaw-dropping visuals.
Quick step’s True Tek Canere Foliage Oak (oak) hardwood planks in Engineered measure 7" wide with a thickness of 0.354". This product also boasts Eased Edge edge profiles as an enhanced perk.
The SKU for Quick Step’s True Tek Canere in Foliage Oak (oak) is CAR743F.
Similar to most Engineered hardwood floors, True Tek Canere by Quick Step is a perfect selection for residential, commercial and other applications. Furthermore, these Engineered hardwood planks can be installed using a Floating method.
A Discontinued First Quality Floor is one of the most cost-effective way to add value to your home. These floors were carefully selected for their style and quality. Due to warehouse storage space availability, style changes or raw material availability mills discontinue product lines each year to make room for new designs. These floors are called DISCONTINUED since they will not be on the schedule to be manufacturered again, these floors are limited availability so please have your square footage ready before making your selection. If you have questions about availability give us a call today but the inventory amount should be visible on our web site. Due to low prices and low profit margins on these products, all closeout first quality products have a warranty but it may not be the full factory warranty given when it was a running line product. All DISCONTINUED FIRST QUALITY items are inspected for quality assurance.
- Beautiful White Oak Open Grain Hardwood - 7" Wide- 9/16" Engineered Hardwood Flooring - Random Lengths up to 72"
- Finished in the USA - Engineered Construction- CARB 2 Compliant - Tongue and Groove Installation
- Scratch, Stain and Wear Resistant Wear Surface - More Resistant to Humidity and Moisture - 1360 Hardness Rating
- Free Shipping - 25 Carton Minimum Purchase
- Discontinued First Quality - 5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural Warranty
5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural Warranty
Discontinued First Quality - 5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)