The Shaw Celestial Amber Hardwood Collection is a betula hardwood collection with an engineered construction and a water resist repel finish. It has a 6.22" width, random lengths from 10" to 59.65" and a 3/8" in thickness. It has a micro bevel edge profile, a smooth surface texture and a high color variation. It can be installed above, on or below grade level using a variety of installation methods including nail, staple, glue or floating methods.
Shaw warrants that for the stated warranty period (may vary by product) from the date of original purchase, your Shaw Repel
Will resist damage from moisture due to normal cleaning practices (see Care and Maintenance document for additional information)
Will resist damage from moisture due to everyday household spills (see Care and Maintenance document for additional information)
This limited warranty does not apply to damage caused by water or moisture in the suboor or underneath the ooring,
including but not limited to damage from suboor hydrostatic pressure or other conditions that result in water or moisture
being under the oor. This warranty covers topical moisture. It does not cover moisture that spills through any seams on the floor.
We buy first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry. By paying only a fraction of the retail price, we get great discounted flooring and pass those incredible savings on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
- SPECIAL BUY - Premium Quality Hardwood - Each Plank Measures 6.25" Wide - 3/8" Thick - Random Length
- Engineered Construction- CARB 2 Compliant - Tongue and Groove Installation
- UV Aluminum Oxide Finish - Smooth Matte Finish - Scratch - Stain and Wear Resistant
- Micro Bevel Edges - Engineered Construction - REPEL - Water Resistant Core
- Lifetime Structural Warranty and Splash Proof Warranty - Please read the manufacturer warranty information under the tab-Installation and Warranty
Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty
Lifetime Structural Warranty - Please read the manufacturer warranty information under the tab-Installation and Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)