Each particular wood species offers its own distinct natural beauty, with warm colors and artistic graining that helps you attain just the effect you want with your hardwood floors. Quick-Step Flooring is a company that celebrates the art of beautiful floor design, and has made it our goal to provide homeowners with excellent choices in authentic handcrafted hardwood flooring.
Our floors are constructed from original hardwoods grown, harvested and crafted here in the United States, by talented woodworking craftsmen using the latest innovative environmentally responsible technologies. . Realistic looking wood grain patterns and character marks or natural stone surface textures exhibit attention to detail in laminate floor design that is unsurpassed, yet feels perfect underfoot.
A Discontinued First Quality Floor is one of the most cost-effective way to add value to your home. These floors were carefully selected for their style and quality. Due to warehouse storage space availability, style changes or raw material availability mills discontinue product lines each year to make room for new designs. These floors are called DISCONTINUED since they will not be on the schedule to be manufacturered again, these floors are limited availability so please have your square footage ready before making your selection. If you have questions about availability give us a call today but the inventory amount should be visible on our web site. Due to low prices and low profit margins on these products, all closeout first quality products have a warranty but it may not be the full factory warranty given when it was a running line product. All DISCONTINUED FIRST QUALITY items are inspected for quality assurance.
- Beautiful Low Gloss Wider Width Hardwood -7" Wide- 9/16" Engineered Hardwood Flooring - Random Lengths (Up to 72")
- Made in USA - Engineered Construction- CARB 2 Compliant - Tongue and Groove Installation
- Scratch, Stain and Wear Resistant Wear Surface - 1360 Hardness Rating - Up to 72" Planks
- Free Shipping - 25 Carton Minimum Purchase
- Discontinued First Quality - 5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural Warranty
Installation & Warranty
5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural Warranty
Discontinued First Quality - 5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)