COREtec® is a brand name assigned to a class of Luxury Vinyl floor tiles created by USFloors®, now patented and owned by Shaw Industries®. It has a sandwich construction with a top layer - the wear-layer film over a decorative image, then a middle layer, an extruded composite made up of wood plastic or stone plastic, and finally, a bottom layer, the underlayment made up of materials based upon the desired price point.
The innovation is the extruded core technology that is waterproof which can be coupled to a wide variety of surface appearances. The core does not expand or contract thus eliminating the formation of peaks and gaps and absorb imperfections of the subfloor.
We buy first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry. By paying only a fraction of the retail price, we get great discounted flooring and pass those incredible savings on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
- Incredible Price - First Quality - 7" Wide x 48" Long - 4.4mm Overall Thickness - 12 Mil Wear layer
- Scratch Resistant - Stain Resistant - Perfect For any Family
- Attached Cork Underlayment For Added Noise Reduction & Warmth
- Easy to Install Without Acclimation - No Transition Strips Needed In Large Rooms
- Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty
cortec cortex coretex
Lifetime Residential Warranty
Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty covering manufacturer's defects and wear
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Saw/Utility Knife