Enjoy the natural grown beauty of hardwoods with the engineered resilience of COREtec. The hand formed mineral core gives you protection against exposure to moisture that will damage any other wood floor. Yet, once it’s installed, all you see is real, natural hardwood patterns. That’s the joy and peace of mind of a floor with natural beauty and engineered toughness. Designed by Nature, Perfected by COREtec.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS REAL ENGINEERED HARDWOOD BUILT ON AN SPC CORE WITH ATTACHED CORK PAD.
This new COREtec product is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and basements. You can have it installed below grade, on grade as well as above grade level.
You can also install it over tile, and it doesn't need acclimation before installation.
If you have a 3-season room, you may want to select another option. Because of the rapid change in climate (temperature as well as humidity levels), the product isn't warranted.
As a rule of thumb, aim for rooms where humidity levels remain between 25 to 55%.
In terms of installation type, COREtec wood is a Direct Glue Only product.
- Great Price for WATERPROOF HARDWOOD - 7" Wide x Random Lengths up to 72" Long" - 5/16 inch Thickness
- Free Shipping - 25 Carton Minimum Purchase
- Attached Cork Underlayment For Added Noise Reduction & Warmth
- Waterproof Hardwood Flooring - Perfectly Made for the Active Family
- Lifetime Structural Warranty - Petproof Warranty - Waterproof Warranty
cortec cortex coretex
Installation & Warranty
Lifetime Structural Warranty - Pet proof Warranty - Waterproof Warranty
First Quality Product - Lifetime Structural Warranty - Pet proof Warranty - Waterproof Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)