American Made Blue Ridge Hickory Vintage Barrel, CLICK -TOGETHER Engineered Hardwood Flooring By Mullican. Genuine Hickory takes on a hint of umber for a lovely color accented by engineered hardwood's warmth and a classic smooth finish. Random length design provides a unique look wherever Hickory Vintage Barrell discount engineered hardwood flooring is installed!
Each plank is 5 inches wide with a random length up to 4 feet long and 3/8 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 27.5 square feet of flooring. This is a Cabin Grade product and carries a 5 Year Finish Warranty.
Although our Factory Seconds are made using the same exacting specifications and techniques as first quality products sold at specialty flooring retailers, they are selected out by the manufacturer due to certain differences such as shorter boards, knots, and mineral streaks, to name a few. The differences might not even be visible! We don't open the boxes or inspect these Factory Seconds when they come to us; even though the floors may have some visible distinctions our customers love being able take advantage of our incredible discounts and get a great wood floor at 50-75% off the normal retail price.
- Engineered Hickory Hardwood - Each Plank Measures 5" Wide - 3/8" Engineered Thickness - Random Lengths Up to 4 Feet
- Hand Scraped Textured Finish - Click Together Installation - CARB 2 Compliant
- Free Shipping - Minimum 25 Carton Purchase
- Sratch Resistant - Pet & Kid Friendly Surface Protection - Tongue & Groove Installation
- Cabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty - Please read the cabin grade description under the installation and warranty tab
5 Year Finish warrantyCabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty - Please read the cabin grade description under the installation and warranty tab
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)