American Made Hand Scraped Finish Hickory Cambridge II, CLICK TOGETHER Engineered Hardwood Flooring By Mullican. Genuine Hickory takes on a brown with red tones for a lovely color accented by engineered hardwood's warmth and a classic finish. Random length design provides a unique look wherever Hickory Cambridge discount engineered hardwood flooring is installed! Super easy click together installation means no glue - no mess it just clicks together and floats over your sub floor.
Each plank is 5 inches wide with a random length up to 4 feet long and 3/8 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 27.5 square feet of flooring. This is a Cabin Grade product and carries a 5 Year Finish Warranty.
Although our Factory Seconds are made using the same exacting specifications and techniques as first quality products sold at specialty flooring retailers, they are selected out by the manufacturer due to certain differences such as shorter boards, knots, and mineral streaks, to name a few. The differences might not even be visible! We don't open the boxes or inspect these Factory Seconds when they come to us; even though the floors may have some visible distinctions our customers love being able take advantage of our incredible discounts and get a great wood floor at 50-75% off the normal retail price.
- Engineered Hickory Hardwood - Each Plank Measures 5" Wide - 3/8" Engineered Thickness - Random Lengths Up to 4 Feet
- Distressed Hand Scraped Finish - CARB 2 Compliant
- Click Together Installation -
- Sratch Resistant - Pet & Kid Friendly Surface Protection
- Cabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty - Please read the cabin grade description below
5 Year Finish warrantyCabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)
Solid vs. Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Laminate Flooring - All About It
Shipping your Floors To Your Home - How It Works!
2021 National Best of the Best Award for Customer Satisfaction - Floors To Your Home
How to Install Engineered Click-Lock Flooring : Flooring Tips
How to Install Laminate Flooring for beginners