Mohawk Santa Barbara Plank Sandstorm Hand Scraped Engineered Hardwood Flooring. Lovely hand scraped finish and iced coffee coloring really set off the natural beauty of genuine oak hardwood, which is only enhanced by this flooring's random length design. Random lengths are a great, easy way to add character! Tongue and groove construction offers nail, staple, glue, or floating installation options.
Each plank is 5 inches wide and a random length with 1/2 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 19.69 square feet of flooring.
By buying first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry, we pay only a fraction of the retail price, and pass those discounts on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
- Beautiful 1/2" Thick Walnut - 5" Wide Planks - Random Lengths - Hand Scraped Surface Texture
- Environmentally Friendly - CARB 2 Compliant - Tongue and Groove Installation
- Free Shipping - 25 Carton Minimum Purchase
- Install on Any Grade Level - Scratch, Stain and Wear Resistant Surface - Nail, Staple, Glue Down or Float
- 25 Year Warranty
25 Year Finish Warranty
First Quality Product with Factory Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)