Mannington Restoration Black Forest Oak Antiqued combines the rich grain of oak with the deep, yet subtle, character of wirebrushing for a naturally chic look. This off-white flooring creates a coastal, yet rustic hybrid look for those who love the best of both worlds! It comes in 6 3/16” X 50.5” planks. It is FloorScore certified. It is made here in the USA. It is environmentally friendly and recyclable. It is scratch and water resistant making it kid and pet friendly. It is also fade and stain resistant making it easier to clean and maintain. This material is second quality - it could have some visual imperfections.
We buy first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry. By paying only a fraction of the retail price, we get great discounted flooring and pass those incredible savings on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
- Mannington Restoration Collection Brand Laminate Flooring - 6 3/16" Wide x 50.5" in Length
- environmentally Friendly - Scratch Resistant - Easy To Install - Fade and Stain Resistant
- USA Made - Can Be Installed On All Levels - Subtle Wire Brush Finish - Micro Bevel Edge
- Easy to Maintain - Easy Click Together Locking System Helps Prevent Water Damage And Warping
- Second Quality - No Factory Warranty - Sold As Is
Second Quality - this material can have visible imperfections - sold as is
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Saw/Laminate Cutter