Mannington Cider Mill Oak is random width ( 3 1/2" - 5" - 6 1/2" ) 1/2" Thick Engineered Hardwood. This tongue and groove Engineered Oak floor serves as an excellent choice for that traditional and contemporary aesthetic. Random length design provides an unbeatable look wherever this discount engineered hardwood flooring is installed!
This Dramatic White Oak Captures The History And Uniqueness Found In An Old Mill. Cider Mill Oak Features A Subtle But Distinctive Hand Applied Staining And Wire Brushing Technique That Showcases The Beautiful Natural Grain. The Modern Colors Combined With An Eye Catching Visual Will Make Cider Mill Oak A Statement In Any Room.
- Random Width Engineered Oak Hardwood - Each Plank Measures 3 1/2" - 5" - 6 1/2" Wide - 1/2" Engineered Thickness - Random Lengths
- Tongue & Groove Installation - CARB 2 Compliant
- Free Shipping - Minimum 25 Carton Purchase
- Scratch Resistant - Pet & Kid Friendly Surface Protection - Tongue & Groove Installation
- First Quality Hardwood - 35 Year Residential Warranty
30 Years Residential
This is a first quality product with factory warranty.
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)