Mannington American Classics Oak is 3" Wide - 1/2" Thick Engineered Hardwood. This tongue and groove Engineered Oak floor serves as an excellent choice for that traditional and contemporary aesthetic. Random length design provides an unbeatable look wherever this discount engineered hardwood flooring is installed!
Oak Bark 1/2" x 3" Narrow Plank American Oak by Mannington, is an elegant engineered hardwood that is scratch resist and won't buckle gap, cup, or twist. American Oak Oak Smoke 1/2" x 3" Narrow Plank also offers the look of Oak solid hardwood while being a more eco-friendly and sustainable option than normal hardwoods. Whether you need to install below grade or directly to concrete, Oak Smoke 1/2" x 3" Narrow Plank installs quickly using glue, nails, staples, or float method. Warranty: 25 Year Residential.
- Engineered Oak Hardwood - Each Plank Measures 3" - 1/2" Engineered Thickness - Random Lengths
- Tongue & Groove Installation - CARB 2 Compliant
- Free Shipping - Minimum 25 Carton Purchase
- Scratch Resistant - Pet & Kid Friendly Surface Protection - Tongue & Groove Installation
- First Quality Hardwood - 25 Year Residential Warranty - Lifetime Structural Warranty
Installation & Warranty
25 Year Residential Warranty - Lifetime Structural Warranty
This is a first quality product with factory warranty.
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)