This flooring has a low gloss level and has an assortment of planks with smooth and distressed surfaces. A carton of this flooring will consist of a majority of smooth planks and roughly 25 % of the boards within the carton will be distressed, which would add more character to your flooring. The flooring was designed to create a timeless masterpiece to remain stylish for years to come. The hardwood planks have micro-beveled edges and can be installed using the nail down method. A carton of this flooring consists of planks of various lengths. Each plank has the same 3 1/2 inch width and 3/4 inch thickness but has an average plank length of 26-inch with a minimum 12-inch plank length and 48-inch maximum plank length.
- Suitable for most projects. This hardwood French oak flooring has attention grabbing natural grain patterns that will transform the look of any space on grade level.
- Make your vision a reality. With our different color options for this collection you have the opportunity to select the color that will compliment your customized interior designing plan.
- Leave a lasting impression. This flooring was made for durability, for example the 1300 Janka Hardness ranking is impressive and represents this flooring’s strength and combined with the seven coats of Polyurethane with Aluminum Oxide coating makes the flooring ideal for residential and light office use.
This flooring can be installed on grade. This flooring has a lifetime structural warranty. This collection has been tested for indoor air quality and has be granted CARB II compliance by a third party.
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.
- Exotic Solid Oak Hardwood - Each Plank Measures 3 1/2" Wide - 3/4" Solid Thickness
- Tongue & Groove Installation - CARB 2 Compliant
- Must Take Entire Quantity For This Low Price
- Sratch Resistant - Pet & Kid Friendly Surface Protection - Tongue & Groove Installation
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
Lifetime Structural Warranty
Lifetime Structural Warranty - see attached warranty details
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)