Mohawk Cider Mill engineered hardwood is a rustic antiqued flooring collection with a beautifully weathered appearance. Striking knots and dramatic character marks further emphasize the depth and texture in these oaks that feature a multi-stain antiquing process, creating high-end visuals.
Hypoallergenic and resistant to staining, impact, scratching, and wear, the American-made Cider Mill discount engineered hardwood flooring can be installed on, above, or below grade.
Each plank is 5 inches wide with a random length and 3/8 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 28.25 square feet of flooring. This is a First Quality product. This product comes with a 25 year surface wear warranty.
We buy first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry. By paying only a fraction of the retail price, we get great discounted flooring and pass those incredible savings on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
- Beautiful Smooth Cider Mill Oak 5" Wide 3/8" Engineered Hardwood Flooring - Great Low Price
- Must Take Entire Lot at this Special Low Price
- Scratch, Stain and Wear Resistant Wear Surface - Perfect For Any Room in the House
- Installs On Any Grade Level - Easy Tongue & Groove Installation
- First Quality with 25 Year Factory Warranty
25 Year Surface Wear Warranty
First Quality - 25 Year Surface Wear Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)