The Eastridge Collection is made up of the same products from Beasley Hardwood 1st quality product line, just like you would find in your local flooring retailer. Eastridge products are selected out during manufacturing due to natural character markings such as knots, mineral streaks, and natural grain variation. In addition, manufacturing defects such as uneven finish, edge defects, and color variation are also included in Eastridge products. Due to the shorter average planl length and manufacturing defects that may be present in the carton, the manufacturer suggests ordering 15-20% above your flooring requirements to ensure you have enough to complete your job.
There's nothing bland about this beautiful hardwood floor! A great choice for anyone looking for a classic hardwood look with some rustic flair, this genuine oak hardwood features a low gloss finish, a hint of surface texture, and a unique random length design for an endlessly characterful finish. Each plank is protected by a transparent aluminum oxide coating and is resistant against impact, staining, scratching, and wear. The Oatmeal Oak discount engineered hardwood flooring features tongue and groove design and can be nailed, stapled, glued, or floated without adhesive.
Each plank is 7 inches wide with a random length and 9/16 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 22.5 square feet of flooring. This is a Cabin Grade product. This product is sold As Is with a 5 year finish warranty.
MUST TAKE THE ENTIRE LOT AT THIS LOW PRICE
- Beautiful Open Grain Hardwood -7" Wide- 9/16" Engineered Hardwood Flooring - Random Lengths
- Must Take Entire Quantity For This Low Price
- Scratch, Stain and Wear Resistant Wear Surface - More Resistant to Humidity and Moisture - 1290 Hardness Rating
- Finished in the USA - Engineered Construction- CARB 2 Compliant
- Cabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty
5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural WarrantyCabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)