- TONGUE & GROOVE INSTALLATION
- MADE IN USA
- CARB 2 COMPLIANT
- 3" WIDE PLANKS - 3/8" THICKNESS
- ENGINEERED CONSTRUCTION
- INSTALL OVER MOST SUBFLOORS
- INSTALL ON ANY LEVEL OF THE HOUSE
- THIS IS NOT A FREE SHIPPING ITEM
Columbia-Mohawk Forest Oaks Cabin Oxford Engineered Hardwood Flooring. This American-made red oak engineered hardwood is a great way to inject some rustic charm into any room. Dark weathered tones and beveled edges are protected by a diamond plate aluminum oxide finish, while tongue and groove construction offers versatile installation options to best fit your needs.
Each plank is 3 inches wide with a random length and 3/8 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 28.25 square feet of flooring. This is a cabin grade product.
By buying first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry, we pay only a fraction of the retail price, and pass those discounts on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
- This Price Won't Last Long - 3" Wide Planks - 3/8" Thickness - Random Lengths
- Install Over Wood or Concrete Subfloors - Tongue and Groove Installation
- Engineered Construction - Repels Stains and Spills with Easy Clean Up - Perfect For Pets
- Must Take Entire Lot at This Low Special Price
- Eastridge Cabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty backed by Mohawk Industries