Harris Hardwood White oak Coco Engineered Hardwood Flooring. This chic engineered white oak floor serves as an excellent choice for almost any setting with its classic wood look. Random length design provides a unique look wherever White Oak Coco discount engineered hardwood flooring is installed!
Each plank is 7.5 inches wide with a random length and 1/2 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 29.75 square feet of flooring. This flooring is tongue and groove--sold as is.
Although our Factory Seconds are made using the same exacting specifications and techniques as first quality products sold at specialty flooring retailers, they are selected out by the manufacturer due to certain differences such as shorter boards, knots, and mineral streaks, to name a few. The differences might not even be visible! We don't open the boxes or inspect these Factory Seconds when they come to us; even though the floors may have some visible distinctions our customers love being able take advantage of our incredible discounts and get a great wood floor at 50-75% off the normal retail price.
- Engineered Red Oak Hardwood - Each Plank Measures 7.5" Wide - 1/2" Engineered Thickness - Random Lengths up to 95"
- Tongue & Groove Installation - CARB 2 Compliant
- Free Shipping - Minimum 25 Carton Purchase
- Scratch Resistant - Pet & Kid Friendly Surface Protection
- Cabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty
5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural WarrantyCabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)