Harris Hardwood Red Oak Cafe Engineered Hardwood Flooring. This chic engineered hickory floor serves as an excellent choice for almost any setting with its traditional wood look. Random length design provides a unique look wherever Red Oak Cafe discount engineered hardwood flooring is installed!
Each plank is 5 inches wide with a random length and 3/8 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 34 square feet of flooring.
Cabin Grade is made up of the same products from 1st quality product line, just like you would find in your local flooring retailer. Cabin Grade products are selected out during manufacturing due to natural character markings such as knots, mineral streaks, and natural grain variation. In addition, manufacturing defects such as uneven finish, edge defects, and color variation are also included in cabin grade products. Due to the shorter average plank length and manufacturing defects that may be present in the carton, the manufacturer suggests ordering 15-20% above your flooring requirements to ensure you have enough to complete your job.
- Engineered Red Oak Cafe Hardwood - Each Plank Measures 5" Wide - 3/8" Engineered Thickness - Random Lengths
- Tongue & Groove Installation - CARB 2 Compliant
- Must Take the Entire Lot at this Special Low Price - Free Shipping 33 Carton Minimum Purchase
- Sratch Resistant - Pet & Kid Friendly Surface Protection - Tongue & Groove Installation
- Cabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty
5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural WarrantyCabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)