Mohawk Eastridge Collection Roadside Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring. This lovely dark-toned hardwood features a low gloss finish and just a hint of surface texture for a rustic look with a modern twist. It can stand up to kids, pets, and your active lifestyle! With tongue and groove installation, you have the option to nail, staple, glue, or float the Roadside Oak discount engineered hardwood flooring without adhesive.
Each plank is 7 inches wide with a random length and 9/16 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 22.5 square feet of flooring. This is a Cabin Grade product. This product is sold As Is.
The Eastridge Collection is made up of the same products from Mohawk Industries 1st quality product line, just like you would find in your local flooring retailer. Eastridge products are selected out during manufacturing due to natural character markings such as knots, mineral streaks, and natural grain variation. In addition, manufacturing defects such as uneven finish, edge defects, and color variation are also included in Eastridge products. Due to the shorter average planl length and manufacturing defects that may be present in the carton, the manufacturer suggests ordering 15-20% above your flooring requirements to ensure you have enough to complete your job.
- Beautiful Open Grain Hardwood -7" Wide- 9/16" Engineered Hardwood Flooring - Random Lengths
- Finished in the USA - Engineered Construction- CARB 2 Compliant - Tongue and Groove Installation
- Scratch, Stain and Wear Resistant Wear Surface - More Resistant to Humidity and Moisture - 1290 Hardness Rating
- Free Shipping - 25 Carton Minimum Purchase
- Cabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty
5 Year Finish Warranty
Mohawk Industries stands behind the Eastridge Collection with a 5 Year Manufacturer's Finish Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)