The Eastridge Collection is made up of the same products from Mohawk Industries 1st quality product line, just like you would find in your local flooring retailer. Eastridge products are selected out during manufacturing due to natural character markings such as knots, mineral streaks, and natural grain variation. In addition, manufacturing defects such as uneven finish, edge defects, and color variation are also included in Eastridge products. Due to the shorter average planl length and manufacturing defects that may be present in the carton, the manufacturer suggests ordering 15-20% above your flooring requirements to ensure you have enough to complete your job. Mohawk Industries stands behind the Eastridge Collection with a 5 year Manufacturer's finish warranty making these factory seconds an even greater value and a great choice for your next flooring project.
Mohawk Coastal Culture Eastridge Collection Seaspray Okay Engineered Hardwood Flooring. This genuine red oak flooring features a tranquil and smooth ocean-inspired grey, taupe, and sand hues, a prime example of the beauty of neutrals! Random length design guarantees a characterful and unique look: no two floors will look the same! Red oak's natural durability lends itself to family life, while an aluminum oxide coating and resistance to impact, staining, scratching, and wear. Each plank features a subtle microbeveled edge. The Seaspray Oak discount engineered hardwood flooring can be floated, nailed, stapled, or glued.
Each plank is 7 inches wide with a random length and 9/16 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 23 square feet of flooring. This is a Cabin Grade product. This product is sold As Is.
- Beautiful Open Grain Hardwood - 7" Wide- 9/16" Engineered Hardwood Flooring - Random Lengths
- Made in USA - Engineered Construction- CARB 2 Compliant - Tongue and Groove Installation
- Scratch, Stain and Wear Resistant Wear Surface - More Resistant to Humidity and Moisture - 1290 Hardness Rating
- Free Shipping - 25 Carton Minimum Purchase
- Eastridge Cabin Grade - 5 Year Finish Warranty backed by Mohawk Industries
5 Year Finish Warranty - 5 Year Structural Warranty
Mohawk Industries stands behind the Eastridge Collection with a 5 Year Manufacturer's Finish Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)