Bruce Brushed Impressions Collection 5" Riverside Walk Hickory Engineered Hardwood Flooring 401W. Taking its cues from the timeless pastoral comfort of lush fields and amber waves of grain, the Bruce Farm collection is the pinnacle of homespun charm. Warm mid-toned brown hues are accentuated with a beautiful wirebrushed finish, while hickory's natural durability provides stability and reassurance. The Riverside Walk Hickory discount engineered hardwood flooring features tongue and groove installation and can be glued, floated, stapled, or nailed.
Each plank measures 5 inches wide with a random length and 3/8 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 39.37 square feet of flooring. This is a First Quality product. This product comes with a 25 year residential warranty.
We buy first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry. By paying only a fraction of the retail price, we get great discounted flooring and pass those incredible savings on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
- Each Plank Measures 5" Wide - 3/8" Thick - Random Lengths
- Genuine Hickory Hardwood - Stunning Hand-Scraped Finish
- Must Take the Entire Lot at this Special Low Price
- Install On, Below, or Above Grade - Easy Tongue & Groove Installation
- 25 Year Factory Warranty
25 Years Residential
This is a first quality product with factory warranty.
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)