Made in America
Proudly made in the USA using domestically sourced lumber, a naturally sustainable resource.
Solid or Engineered
Engineered hardwood styles are available, so you can create a vintage look almost anywhere in the house — even the basement.
Backed by our best warranty and protected by our lifetime finish, your floors will resist scratches, stains and wear for a lifetime of beauty.
Crafted with a proprietary, random scraping technique, every board is one-of-a-kind and features the industry’s most authentic visuals.
A Discontinued First Quality Floor is one of the most cost-effective way to add value to your home. These floors were carefully selected for their style and quality. Due to warehouse storage space availability, style changes or raw material availability mills discontinue product lines each year to make room for new designs. These floors are called DISCONTINUED since they will not be on the schedule to be manufacturered again, these floors are limited availability so please have your square footage ready before making your selection. If you have questions about availability give us a call today but the inventory amount should be visible on our web site. Due to low prices and low profit margins on these products, all closeout first quality products have a warranty but it may not be the full factory warranty given when it was a running line product. All DISCONTINUED FIRST QUALITY items are inspected for quality assurance.
- Beautiful Low Gloss Wider Width Hardwood - 7 1/2" Wide - 1/2" Engineered Hardwood Flooring - Random Lengths (Up to 60")
- Made in USA - Engineered Construction- CARB 2 Compliant - Tongue and Groove Installation
- Scratch, Stain and Wear Resistant Wear Surface - Urethane Finish - Random Lengths up to 60"
- Must Take Entire Quantity For This Reduced Price
- Discontinued First Quality - 25 Year Residential Warranty - 10 Year Light Commercial Warranty
Manufacturer's Warranty - 25 Year Residential Warranty - 3 Year Light Commercial Warranty
Discontinued First Quality - 25 Year Residential Warranty - 3 Year Light Commercial Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)