Kolay’s Acoustically Integrated LVT Free Lay® System is an innovative waterproof flooring that is installed the same way as a traditional Glue Down LVT, except the adhesive is only around the perimeter like a carpet tile installation. The natural beauty of wood, stone, marble, leather, cork, solid colors, basket weave or any image can be manufactured and installed, eliminating the need for any unattractive transitions between designs.
- The Easiest Floor To Install - 9 Inch Wide Planks - 48 Inches in Length - 4.2mm Overall Thickness - 8 mil Wear Layer
- Must Take Entire Quantity For This Low Price
- Pet Friendly and Hypoallergenic - Perfect for Any Room in the House - PHTHALATES Free
- Loose Lay Installation - 100% Waterproof - Realistic Textured Finish
- 25 Year Residential Warranty - Lifetime Waterproof & Pet Warranty
25 Year Warranty
This is a first quality product with factory warranty.
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Saw/Utility Knife
What Is Waterproof Loose Lay Vinyl Plank Flooring?
How To Install Loose Lay Vinyl Plank Flooring + Special Installation Tips
Shipping your Floors To Your Home - How It Works!
2021 National Best of the Best Award for Customer Satisfaction - Floors To Your Home
DIY Easy-to-Install Flooring | Save Over 50% | In-Stock and Ready to Ship!