The Pro Plus XL Enhanced Madrid Oak Collection features extra-long planks for a grand sense of scale plus enhanced painted bevels for ultra-realistic wood looks. Together with a rigid core construction, these features represent the next revolution in flooring and make this collection suitable for both residential and commercial use. Pro Plus Enhanced floors can be installed in high-traffic and high-moisture areas. Constructed from a high-density composition with special top and bottom layers for added stability, the rigid core provides superior impact and dent resistance. All styles in the COREtec Pro Plus Enhanced Collection feature the patented COREtec technology, making them 100% waterproof. COREtec Pro Plus XL Enhanced floors can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to water. All COREtec floors are dimensionally stable, and will not expand or contract due to temperature or humidity under normal conditions. Plus, COREtec never needs expansion strips in large rooms. Each COREtec Pro Plus XL Enhanced plank or tile has an attached cork underlayment for a quieter, warmer floor that is naturally resistant to mold and mildew that can cause odors.
We buy first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry. By paying only a fraction of the retail price, we get great discounted flooring and pass those incredible savings on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
- Incredible Price - First Quality - 9" Wide x 72" Long - 5.2mm Thickness - 20 Mil Wear layer
- Dimensionally Stable - Will Not Expand or Contract - 100% Waterproof - Painted Enhanced Beveled Edges
- Attached Cork Underlayment For Added Noise Reduction & Warmth
- Free Shipping - 25 Carton Minimum Purchase
- Lifetime Residential Warranty - Lifetime Waterproof Warranty - Lifetime Structure Warranty - 15 Year Commercial Warranty
Lifetime Residential Warranty - 15 Year Limited Commercial Warranty
First Quality Product with Factory Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Saw/Utility Knife