Resilient by the way refers to products that wear well over time and offer give. These products can come in sheets, tiles, and planks. As a result of the flexibility, they tend to be comfortable for standing on for long periods of time as that slight cushioning reduces shock on the legs, the feet and the back. Resilient flooring tends to reduce noise.
However, Cleo Home is manufactured completely differently and more like ceramic tile. The base consists of stone that is created with heat and intense pressure. The vivid surface visuals happen in the same way.
The end result is flexible ceramic that is warmer on the feet than ceramic; it won’t crack or break when dishes drop on it; it's comfortable to stand on and offers magnificent visuals. And, more important, it's amazingly sustainable.
- This is a heavy duty floor - Each Plank Measures 7"x48" Wide - 4mm Thick
- Perfect For Kitchens, Basements, Bathrooms Commercial Settings & More!
- Easy Maintenance - Commercial Grade Scratch Resistant Wear Surface - 100% Waterproof!
- Full Spread Glue Down - Easy Installation
- First Quality - 1 Year Factory Warranty
1 Year Factory Warranty
First Quality - 1 Year Factory Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Saw/Utility Knife