Made in America
Proudly made in the USA using domestically sourced lumber, a naturally sustainable resource.
Engineered hardwood styles are available, so you can create a vintage look almost anywhere in the house — even the basement.
Backed by our best warranty and protected by our lifetime finish, your floors will resist scratches, stains and wear for a lifetime of beauty.
Crafted with a proprietary, random scraping technique, every board is one-of-a-kind and features the industry’s most authentic visuals.
Discontinued first quality flooring is an affordable way to enhance the value of your home. These floors have been carefully chosen for their style and quality, but are no longer being produced due to changes in warehouse storage, raw material availability, or style updates. These limited availability floors are not scheduled to be manufactured again, so it's important to have your square footage ready before making a selection. Check our website for current inventory or give us a call for more information. Although these floors are discounted due to low prices and profit margins, they are still backed by a warranty, though it may not be the full factory warranty that applied when the flooring was in production. All discontinued first quality flooring is thoroughly inspected to ensure that it meets the highest standards of quality.
- Beautiful Hickory Hardwood - 5.25" Wide- 3/8" Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Made in USA - Engineered Construction- CARB 2 Compliant - Click Together Installation
- Scratch, Stain and Wear Resistant Wear Surface
- Free Shipping - 25 Carton Minimum Purchase
- Discontinued First Quality - 50 Year Residential Warranty
Manufacturer's Warranty - 50 Year Residential Warranty - 10 Year Light Commercial Warranty
Discontinued First Quality - 50 Year Residential Warranty
Materials required for Installation:
- Tapping Block
- Wall Spacing Wedges
- Pry Bar
- Speed Square/Straight Edge
- Tape Measure
- Glue (Floating Install - Tongue & Groove Style)
- Nails/Staples (Non Floating Install)